Thursday, July 27, 2023

One Decade of DS-10 album on bandcamp

 


Give this a listen it holds up over time! Long live the ds-10!!

from the site:

DS-10.jp is a group of volunteer users of the Nintendo DS software "KORG DS-10" series, which was released as an analog synthesizer simulator in 2008. We operate this site ( https://ds-10.jp/ ) and Twitter account ( @ds10jp ), and conduct community activities related to the DS-10, as well as music activities such as composing and performing with the DS-10.


Ten years have passed since the DS-10 was born.
I decided to do something for the 10th anniversary, and with the help of 37 people, I was able to make a compilation album.

ONE DECADE OF DS-10

Today, July 24, 2018, 10 years after the release of DS-10, it will be released from Bandcamp first.


My life changed a lot before DS-10 and after.
Until then, I had been making music for a long time, but it was with the DS-10 that I started sending music to the outside world.

Last week, I was invited to a party and performed live.
At that time, I used two DS units and two DS-10 cartridges. 10 years later and I'm still using it. I will probably use it for the rest of my life.

Well then.
track